Due to the horrendous weather in Cumbria, and the fact that Carlisle's pitch is currently waterlogged, with the threat of even more rain, it has been agreed that we will switch venues to ensure the match goes ahead. With 14 teams in the league there are fewer available Saturday's if games are postponed, and Carlisle now already have another game to play on the first free Saturday, the 6th February 2010. The RFU North Competitions Committee decided that Old Crosleyans and Carlisle must replay their game which Crocs narrowley won as the game ended with uncontested scrums.
KO on Saturday 2.15pm. Park will go to Carlisle on the 20th March 2010.
|< Prev||Next >|